VELANTE offers warranty for the purchased creations that covers manufacturing defects and personalization defects for 3 months after delivery of the item.
This warranty covers defects that represent a direct result of manufacturing processes and do not apply to the damage caused by improper use, negligence or usual wear.
The products wear is generated by daily use and can also be from causes such as coming into contact with abrasive surfaces, substances, solutions, chemicals or other, excessive exposure to direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperatures.
All leather types used in the production of our products are 100% genuine material and, as such, the cutes, variations or irregularities in texture and colour represent a particularity of the leather and do not represent a defect.
Regarding the VELANTE Sport products, the phone cases made from plastic are prone to yellowing and scratching, their wear and tear being extremely influenced by the severity of the usage. Despite the efforts we made to promise a longer life of product in extreme conditions, these are the specific characteristics of the material. Though, thanks to the premium materials used in manufacturing the VELANTE Sport products, the wear and tear signs will show up later than in other similar products.
The VELANTE Sport t-shirts have specific care instructions, available in the product page and below in this article:
Do not use powder type detergents. It is recommended to use only liquid detergents. Wash by hand or in the washing machine, using temperatures up to 30 degrees. Do not use bleaches, chemicals or solvents. Iron only inside out.
For more information regarding the care of our leather creations, please consult this page.
The VELANTE Officiale jewelry, including the VLogo of leather products of the VAULT edition, is made of 14K yellow, rose or white gold, marked in accordance with the Romanian law, presenting:
- the VELANTE Officiale signature
- the 14K gold mark
- the Romanian National Authority for Consumer Protection (ANPC) mark
VELANTE Officiale does not assume responsibility for the wear of the products caused by improper use, negligence, for their loss or for any other factor that does not involve material defects or worksmanship defects.
For a proper maintenance, please consult the list of recommendations below:
- Do not put diamond jewelry or cultured pearls jewelry (including accessories for phone covers) under mechanical shocks.
- Keep the jewelry in the VELANTE Officiale boxes or in other jewelry boxes.
- Do not wear the jewelry during household and physical activities or during massage sessions.
- Avoid contact with chemicals, as gold can erode upon contact with them.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, hair sprays/similar, chlorine or sulfur.
- Consider a professional cleaning session of the products at least once a year. VELANTE Officiale provides professional cleaning services for its customers, based on a request sent in advance via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +40 739 341 114.